Thursday 9 October 2014

Happy Stamping - Thursday October 9, 2014

One of my favourite things about teaching card classes is finding unique cards to share with other people.  Sometimes that means pulling out my old box of cards and revisiting a technique or fold, but thanks to the internet, it usually means doing a little surfing.  This morning, I poured a cup of coffee and went on a search - here are some of my favourites:




















This card doesn't look all the special...until you see what it really does - so cool!!




This card is a little bit of work, but her instructions are crystal clear!  And look how cute that is!





What a unique and pretty card!!  And a great way to use your nestability dies!



Easel cards are always a big hit...but with this floating ghost added to it?  Super cute!


I hope you pull out your paper and try some of these!


No comments:

Post a Comment