Thursday 16 October 2014

Happy Stamper - Nichol Magouirk Style

Happy Wednesday  Thursday!  (editing because Im a dork!)
Wednesdays Thursdays here on the blog, we like to showcase stampers or stamping products.  I was originally going to do a post about some vintage stamps we carry here in the store but we then had 2 customers in a row ask me about clean and simple cards so I thought maybe I should share with you one of my favourite clean stampers - Nichol Magouirk.



Nichol currently designs for Mama Elephant, Lawn Fawn and Simple Stories.  Her style is super clean and super cute!  And if you want a little craft envy, be sure to check out her video of her craft room!

Her website is as organized as her craft room is, she has tons of how-to videos, and she also has lots of Silhouette tips!  After checking out some of my favourite projects, please be sure to check out her blog!










No comments:

Post a Comment