Monday 11 November 2013

Meet Our Newest Instructor

Meet Michelle (and her handsome son Cole!)



I've been crafting since I was about 16. I started in oils, acrylics and watercolor. I started papercrafting in 2003 but discovered stamping about 7 years ago and that has been my passion ever since. My favorite paper lines are Bo Bunny, Prima and Pink Paislee and my favorite products are Tim Holtz. My favorite designers are Debbie Olson, Cindy Lawrence and of course, the Distress King, Tim Holtz. I am really excited to come back to teaching!

Michelle will be starting up a Stampers Club and a Christmas Card Club that will be full of techniques and pretty cards.  Her first class is scheduled for Wednesday December 11th - pics will be on our Facebook page very soon!  Check out some of Michelle's gorgeous cards:




1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Beautiful cards! Welcome, Michelle - look forward to seeing your classes :-)

    ReplyDelete