Hello scrappy friends!! The nice weather is finally here and we are anxiously counting down the days till summer! Our air conditioning decided it was wanted a break too so thankfully, we have someone up there getting it back to work!
One of the most common things we get asked about is our classes...so I thought we would do a little blog post that will help tell you more about all the cool classes we offer here!
Every month, we feature the following classes:
1. Art Journal - this is a class where the only rule is to have fun! We play with a ton of different products like paints, sprays and stencils and create our own unique art. Students can create in their art journal or even bring a canvas and create on it! The ability to draw is absolutely unnecessary!! Cori-Lyn teaches this class EVERY THIRD TUESDAY of the month and repeats again on a SUNDAY AFTERNOON.
2. Stamp of the Month - Michelle teaches this class on the SECOND WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH. With this class, you will complete 2 technique filled cards and take the stamp set home with you! Michelle also creates a tag to put into a booklet so that you can remember how to do those techniques again. Kits are available if you cannot make the class, with step by step photos and instructions.
3. Sketch of the Month - formerly called Scrapbook 101, we discovered that even seasoned scrapbookers were loving this class! You get to pick out the patterned paper that you want to use and Andrea will guide you through the process using the Sketch of the Month! Such a great way to scrap those photos you are stuck on! This month, Andrea is taking it even further and created a Scrap A Pack where you pick out a paper pack of your choice and create 10 layouts with it!!! Join Andrea for this fabulous class on Saturday June 7th from 10am-4pm!
4. Advanced Copics - Once you have taken a beginners class with Cori-Lyn, come and play an awesome group of ladies who love to colour! We try to alternate between colouring people and nature with a focus on different techniques each month. This class runs THE 4TH TUESDAY OF EVERY MONTH.
5. Christmas Cards - yep, you read that right! Each month we run a Christmas card class!! Go home with 4 Christmas cards and be ready before December gets here! This class runs THE 4th WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH.
6. Project Life - Join Bree as she helps you figure out exactly what Project Life is all about. Project Life provides an ultra-simple solution that helps us get those pictures into albums without draining our time, energy, and wallets. The idea is simple: Photos + memorabilia + journaling together in an album - everything slips into pockets. Bree helps you kick it up a notch and shows you awesome and unique ways to document your pages! Rumor has it Bree is also working on a Project Life mini album perfect for a tropical vacation!!
7. KitBuilders - Fitting this in when we can, KitBuilders has been a huge hit! Basically, we purchase a commercial licence for a unique project and provide you with coloured photocopies that include step by step directions. Each person provides their own supplies and builds at their own pace...and the end results are incredible!! This class runs on a FRIDAY TIL 10 PM and the FOLLOWING SATURDAY TIL 10PM
8. Teens and Tweens Mixed Media - Geared for kids aged 8 and up, this class is a fun and messy time!! We create in our Art Journals, on canvases, and even on cupboard doors!! This class runs on a SUNDAY FROM 1PM - 4PM
Those are just our every month classes - be sure to check out our calendar for other awesome classes every month!!! If you click on the dates, pictures are also included :)